BANKING / IBPS / INSURANCE - BOTH ONLINE and OFFLINE
BANKING JOB IN INDIA
A career in banking is open to everyone, regardless of race, gender, national origin, age or physical capabilities. Banks hire and train people who are interested in learning and working. Aptitude and attitude are essential for your success. If you are an individual seeking growth and challenges and are willing to accept responsibility, banks will be interested in you.
ESSENTIALS TO CRACK BANKING EXAM
As mentioned above APTITUDE and ATTITUDE are essential. While APTITUDE skills is tested in your prelims and mains exam, ATTITUDE will be tested during the interview. The first step is APTITUDE. This is tested under 4 broad headings
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
3. GENERAL AWARENESS ( mainly banking fiscal and monetary policy )
HOW MANY TOPICS COVERED UNDER THIS COURSE ?
1. Time and work
2. Pipe and cistern
3. Boats and stream
4. Time and distance
5. Mixtures and alligations
6. Profit and loss
8. Ratio and proportions
11. Permutation and combinations
13. Venn diagram
14. Simple interest and Compound interest
16. Number system
1. Reading comprehension
2. close test
3. Fill in the blanks
4. Jumbled sentences
5. Error detection
6. Paragraph completion etc
2. Cubes and Dices
3. Blood relations
7. Number series
And Many more...
2. Input & output devices
3. Computer-related terms
4. Operating system
5. Computer networking
6. Hardware, Software etc
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS COURSE ?
When we think of APTITUDE suddenly our brain start searching for FORMULAS !! Is this practically possible to remember all the formula and recall them under exam pressure ? Or do you think the question paper setters are dumb enough to frame questions which can be solved by a direct formula ? Thus this course teach you mental ability WITHOUT USING FORMULAS. i.e Literally you don't need to remember any formulas. We can solve all the TOPICS using our unique COPPER CODES methods.
We also provide MOCK TESTS after completion of each topic.
As we are pioneers in IAS/KAS, guiding students w.r.t general awareness especially BANKING GK is a cake walk.
COURSE DURATION ?
Maximum 4 months.
MATERIALS PROVIDED ?
You are supposed to download the "COPPER AGE compilation of BANKING" according to which the classes are conducted.
Click here to download the "COPPER AGE compilation of BANKING"
TEACHING = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
STUDY MATERIALS = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM for Quant and Reasoning.
English + computer + GK will be in ENGLISH MEDIUM
COURSE FEE = Rs 15,000/-
1. Study materials and course videos contain student specific watermark which corresponds to your Aadhar number. Student will be held liable for the violation of copyright policy.
2. Sharing of course videos is prohibited , If found accessing from more than 2 IP address may lead to cancellation of course without refund and will be held liable for breach of copyrights.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
4. All materials on this site are copyright protected as per intellectual property laws and are the properties of COPPER AGE study circle for competitive exams.
5. COPPER AGE Management holds the discretion to cancel the admission of student in case of violating the Disclaimer.