top of page
IAS PRELIMS WITH FOUNDATION FOR MAINS - BOTH ONLINE and OFFLINE
IMPORTANCE OF BUILDING A STRONG BASE
TOUGHEST EXAM IN THE WORLD, UPSC is called mother of all exams. This is the most dynamic exam in the world" BY THE TIME YOU FIND THE KEY TO THE LOCK THE LOCK WILL BE CHANGED". Thus continuous update with frequent revision is most important to crack this exam. Most students makes mistakes by keeping their preparation watertight between prelims and mains. In this changing trend both are same. In simple words prelims question with 4 statements is nothing but a MAINS ANSWER without body and conclusion. So we believe in integrated approach.
WHAT SOURCES ARE REFEREED ?
We refer NCERT as the base with state books of certain states like History book of TAMILNADU STATE BOARD. Which is added with university materials like IGNOU, NIOS etc.,
Value addition is done from certain standard text books.
Augmentation of Static with current affairs.
Analysis from PAST year papers and stressing on important areas.
Unique mind maps with COPPER CODES.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE CONTAIN ?
1. ORIENTATION on current trends of exam
2. ANCIENT HISTORY
3. MEDIEVAL HISTORY
5. MODERN HISTORY
6. MISCELLANEOUS HISTORY
7. WORLD HISTORY ( given after prelims exam )
8. ART and CULTURE
9. INDIAN POLITY
10. WORLD GEOGRAPHY
11. INDIAN GEOGRAPHY
12. HUMAN GEOGRAPHY
13. ATLAS and MAPPING
14. ECOLOGY and ENVIRONMENT
15. INDIAN ECONOMY
16. SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY
17. COPPER CODES TO SOLVE MCQ
18. COMPLETE TEST SERIES - CONTAINS 25 TESTS
19. COMPLETE MENTAL ABILITY PACKAGE
20. WEEKLY CURRENT AFFAIRS ANALYSIS with MCQ+MAINS ANSWER
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS COURSE ?
Recent examination trends reveals that most of the questions needs a comprehensive integrated analytical skills to solve. This comes only if a student prepares a topic interlinking it with various subjects, for example 1892 regulating act under INDIAN POLITY can only be understood if it is interlinked with the 1885 moderate policy under INDIAN HISTORY.!!! This show that subject experts do not suit the current competitive exam trends, so the need of the hour is a Tutor who can see through a topic through different subject prisms. We at COPPER AGE have a excellent team of tutors to cater the above needs.
COURSE DURATION ?
Around 5 months.
MATERIALS PROVIDED ?
You are supposed to download the "COPPER AGE IAS PRELIMS NOTES" according to which the classes are conducted.
Certain important topics are dictated in class along with mind maps and COPPER CODES.
Click here for TIMETABLE
Click here to download the COPPER AGE IAS PRELIMS NOTES
Click here to download the sample study material
Click here to Watch the sample video
TEACHING = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
NOTES = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
COURSE FEE = Rs 25,000/-
1. Study materials and course videos contain student specific watermark which corresponds to your Aadhar number. Student will be held liable for the violation of copyright policy.
2. Sharing of course videos is prohibited , If found accessing from more than 2 IP address may lead to cancellation of course without refund and will be held liable for breach of copyrights.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
4. All materials on this site are copyright protected as per intellectual property laws and are the properties of COPPER AGE study circle for competitive exams.
5. COPPER AGE Management holds the discretion to cancel the admission of student in case of violating the Disclaimer.
bottom of page