INTERVIEW or PERSONALITY TEST ??
More than an interview, in a competitive exam its often called PERSONALITY TEST because they are not testing your knowledge but your personality. So more than cramming facts and data you should mold your personality according to the exam needs. For that first you need to know about your personality. This course gives black and white picture of who you are.! And our expert team gives individual grooming session and prepare you to face our Final MOCK INTERVIEW, having a panel of experienced officers.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE CONTAIN ?
1. Your detailed admission form analysis
2. One to One interview sessions to note down the features of your personality
3. Classes regarding soft skills, interview tips and General awareness
4. Guidance on attire selection
5. Full panel mock sessions
6. Video recording of the mocks and feedback
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS COURSE ?
We analyse the minute bits of your Detailed Admission Form and frame 360 degree questions which are probable of erupting in real scenario. We also help you frame answers for them through which you can lead the interview sessions without interviewer discern !!!
COURSE DURATION ?
Maximum 1 month.
MATERIALS PROVIDED ?
We provide you the video recording of your mock interview sessions.
We provide personalised TIMETABLE
TEACHING = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
MOCK INTERVIEW = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
COURSE FEE = Rs 1000/-
1. Study materials and course videos contain student specific watermark which corresponds to your Aadhar number. Student will be held liable for the violation of copyright policy.
2. Sharing of course videos is prohibited , If found accessing from more than 2 IP address may lead to cancellation of course without refund and will be held liable for breach of copyrights.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
4. All materials on this site are copyright protected as per intellectual property laws and are the properties of COPPER AGE study circle for competitive exams.
5. COPPER AGE Management holds the discretion to cancel the admission of student in case of violating the Disclaimer.