NCERT ANALYSIS for ALL COMPETITIVE EXAMS - BOTH ONLINE and OFFLINE
IMPORTANCE OF NCERT
Preparation of any competitive exam starts with NCERT, it is the foundation which determine our next course of preparation. Any negligence at this stage would be FATAL.!!!
We all know how we read our NCERT books during our school days but here we need a different approach (an analysis kind with interlinking to standard textbooks). Reading between the lines is most important while analyzing NCERT. Please note that the language of NCERT is expected to reflect while writing descriptive answers, which stands testimony to the importance of NCERT.
HOW MANY NCERTs ARE COVERED UNDER THIS COURSE ?
From 6 to 12th we will cover 50+ books.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS COURSE ?
We stand with you to analyse each and every line of most important NCERT and at the end of each chapter along with the NCERT exercise we will solve chapter wise MCQ and make you answer probable mains questions.
COURSE DURATION ?
Maximum 5 months.
MATERIALS PROVIDED ?
You are supposed to download the "COPPER AGE compilation of NCERT books" according to which the classes are conducted.
We will also display and make you solve the "CHAPTER WISE MCQ" and probable MAINS/ESSAY questions at the institute.
Click here to download the "COPPER AGE compilation of NCERT books".
TEACHING = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
NOTES = KANNADA + ENGLISH MEDIUM
COURSE FEE = Rs 10,000/-
1. Study materials and course videos contain student specific watermark which corresponds to your Aadhar number. Student will be held liable for the violation of copyright policy.
2. Sharing of course videos is prohibited , If found accessing from more than 2 IP address may lead to cancellation of course without refund and will be held liable for breach of copyrights.
3. Fee once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
4. All materials on this site are copyright protected as per intellectual property laws and are the properties of COPPER AGE study circle for competitive exams.
5. COPPER AGE Management holds the discretion to cancel the admission of student in case of violating the Disclaimer.